Terms and Conditions
1) All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
2) Unauthorized reproduction of tickets is not permitted.
3) Admission is subject to compliance with all laws, facility rules and event regulations.
• Students are considered from the ages of 13 – 18, ID may be required. Seniors are fabulously 65+.
• The Rogue Arts Festival will happen rain or shine.
• No animals are permitted on the festival site with the exception of assistance dogs, monkeys, and ponies.
• There will be no sale of bottled water of any kind on-site. Please bring your own water vessel and fill up at our Libation Station whenever the mood strikes you.
• There will be NO ATM available on-site so please bring cash!
• No outside boozes allowed in festival bowl! C’mon, you knew that, right? Plenty of boozes for sale at Rogue Art Fest’s Libation Station! What you do in camping, stays in camping.
• Think about what you’re bringing – the Rogue Arts Festival is super into this earth, it’s pretty cool, and we don’t want to trash it so let’s keep the disposables to a minimum, yeah?
• Leave your car at home! Visit the festival website for updates on driving alternatives including the Bike Valet!
Your tickets are being purchased from Rogue Arts Festival (the organizer). Tickit's services are limited to generating tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. All communications or disputes regarding refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will be not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.